Neoguri

After a stressful day at work, I always visit a nearby 7eleven convenience store. Every time I do, I kept looking at one shelf to another endlessly because I can't decide what to eat until I realize people are giving me weird looks. So after 5 minutes of going around, I decided to grab a pack of instant noodles and this particular pack is begging me to pick him up.

I see it's an Udon type of Ramen (and I see kamaboko slices) but the "Nong Shim" and korean characters part made me confused if this is Japanese or Korean noodles.

Btw, just to share, Koreans are everywhere around my neighborhood! It's either they are here on vacation or enrolled in a nearby English Language learning center. Anyway, I hate it when they talk to each other so loud as if they don't really care since locals can't understand what they are talking about. The bigger the group - the louder! I swear!


It's actually cool because there is a bonito flake included in the package where you have to boil it first with water before adding the noodles. It's just a little bit disappointing because it's not what I expected it to be.

Just look at what I have compared to what is pictured above but it's okay, it tasted good with a little bit of kimchi. I swear, I'm getting addicted to kimchi. Well, on to the next instant noodle pack!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Please feel free to comment... no spamming please. Thanks! Have a nice day! ^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails