Mikuru Random Cooking: Cabbage Omelet

I cook my own food most of the time and grabbing whatever I see in the fridge is fun! So here are the stars for today:
Cabbage, eggs, a large onion and cloves of garlic and an edible plate.

Note that I didn't boil the cabbage, I stir fried it right away with the onion and garlic and added a few oyster sauce. I saw leftover meats so I decided to add them up to add flavor, so I added bits of grilled pork. Let it cook for a while and mix in the eggs and stir everything then let it set and I topped everything with grated cheese and pizza sauce.
The grilled pork chops and oyster sauce gave it a barbecue kick while the cheese and sweet sauce gave it a pizza twist! Delish!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Please feel free to comment... no spamming please. Thanks! Have a nice day! ^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails