Kimchi Sandwich!

I was scanning the fridge, and I was thinking of a meat-free breakfast (excluding eggs). So I made an omelet and boiled a large potato.
That's stir fried lettuce with onions and garlic. I also added a tablespoon of oyster sauce and a pinch of sugar. Did you know that potatoes are best eaten with their skin on? You just have to wash them well.
I was hesitant if I should open this bottle of kimchi since I hate anything spicy but my curiosity took over and I ended up with a Kimchi sandwich!
Lucky me, this particular brand is not so hot! You should try this! Very flavorful!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I use "mother in law" kimchi that I get from whole foods its is the best. I live in Las Vegas and have been to the Greenland Korean marketplace where they make their own, still prefer MIL

Post a Comment

Hi! Please feel free to comment... no spamming please. Thanks! Have a nice day! ^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails