Allow Me To Introduce Myself


Hello there! Thanks for stopping by my blog! My name is Mikuru Hirai and that's me in the picture above (and my cat ^^). To start off, I am not Japanese. "Mikuru Hirai" is just an alias I use... sort of like an internet nickname. I am from the Philippines, young and fresh! Haha. I love Asian food ( who doesn't?!) I am starting a quest that involves tasting all the flavors of Asia (and some other stuff in between, of course ^^). I hope you could join me and witness my adventures (and misadventures) through this blog - www.mikurueats.blogspot.com! I had an old blog here don't ask me why I didn't continue on posting in that URL... long story ^^. All I can say is - I am starting a new life and I am very enthusiastic in my future endeavors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Please feel free to comment... no spamming please. Thanks! Have a nice day! ^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails